Monday, May 20, 2013

A lapse in judgment.

After doing so well I have had a month of going backwards. I blame no one but myself. I find myself again at square one. I have begun to struggle daily with keeping my diet in check. Working so many different shifts makes it difficult to stay on a good work out schedule and I tend to push it off. As discouraged as I am, I know that I can do it. I am thankful for the support of a very loving husband, an encouraging family and friends. Without them I would be more lost than I already am.

I am proud to say that I am still taking a healthy approach, it's just that I have added a few ingredients back into my daily eating habits. Although I thought that as long as I ate less I would be okay it has not been that case. So it's back to the basics. No sugars. No carbohydrates (ouch). Hopefully someday I can kick PCOS in the butt and live a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment